This course represents Rossiter Stretching Level 4, which is the last of the four Levels. Level 4 will teach you the advanced levels Rossiter Stretching techniques for getting More Specific & Precise.
Precision skill is emphasized-gaining you more confidence and better results with your clients in less time. Continue building on previous courses with new techniques head to toe. There will be a practical exam at the end of the course, and an “optional” written exam for you to take online for a small fee. With successful completion of the practical and the online exam, you will earn your “Certified” Rossiter Coach status.
Each Level 1, 2, 3 & 4 course brings something new, and is designed to get you farther into the Rossiter System of connective tissue work, “The Rossiter Stretching”. You must successfully complete Level 1, 2 & 3 for you to take up Level 4 Advanced Course.
By the end of this Level 4 course, you should be able to:
1. Review the importance of the lock to fully engage connective tissue and maximize fascial release with Rossiter stretches. The various locks will be reviewed including upper body, lower body, face up, face down and standing.
2. Practice 25-30 new more powerful and specific Rossiter Stretches using their feet to more efficiently help clients get out of pain in a safe, consistent, recordable manner, while practicing better body mechanics and how to use tools (stands and poles) for safe application of the Rossiter Stretches.
3. Develop an effective client-specific program based on observation, open-ended questions and client medical history and fitness level.
4. Practice the new & previous techniques to develop proficiency and speed.
5. Demonstrate mastery of techniques from Level 1-4 with a 70% proficiency on both written and practical exams.
Level 4 Course you’ll concentrate on precision – delivering Rossiter workouts safely, quickly, and efficiently.
Course Hours – 16 hrs.
All materials are provided for use during this Course.
Course fees do not include the purchase of wooden stands, mats, chairs, pads, or gripper. In case you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org