Congratulations! 🎉🎉🎉🎉 YOU MADE IT TO LEVEL FOUR !!
Now you’ll concentrate on precision – still delivering Rossiter workouts safely, quickly, and efficiently.
Gaining more confidence and better results with your clients in less time is the key, through the foundation you have built upon in levels 1-3.
There will be a practical exam at the end of the course, and an “optional” written exam for you to take online for a small fee. (Done at home)
With successful completion of the practical and the online exam, you will earn your “Certified” Rossiter Coach status.
By the end of this Level 4 course, you should be able to:
1. Understand the importance of the lock to fully engage connective tissue and maximize fascial release with Rossiter stretches. The various locks will be reviewed including upper body, lower body, face up, face down and standing.
2. Learn 25-30 New techniques. At this level you should consistently be practicing better body mechanics and how to use tools (stands and poles) for safe application of the Rossiter Stretches.
3. Develop an effective client-specific program based on observation, open-ended questions and client medical history and fitness level.
4. Practice the new & previous techniques to develop proficiency and speed.
5. Demonstrate mastery of techniques from Level 1-4 with a 70% proficiency on both written and practical exams.
👉Prerequisites: Level 1-3
👉Course Hours – 16 hrs. 9-6 Each Day
👉Materials: All materials are provided for use during this training.
😉What’s NOT included in Course fees: Stands, Pads, Poles, Pole Tips or Gripper
👉👉👉👉👉Stands, Pads, Pole Tips & Gripper. – If in stock, these will be available for purchase in class!
*****Details for class specifics will be sent with a Completed/Paid registration, 1 week prior to class
💥💥Don’t Wait! Class Registration will close on 💥April 2, 2024💥 to prepare for instructor travel and materials on hand.
💥💥💥There is a class maximum to provide a well-rounded teaching environment. If the class does not meet a minimum, it will be rescheduled.
What to Bring: clean socks, a notebook and pen, water, and snacks. 🍎
What to Wear: Wear loose comfortable clothing in layers if you run hot/cold 🥵🥶
This class is being taught by Mocha-Mystique, PainSlayer. Only 5 People have achieved this certification worldwide. 🎉👏