Rossiter Stretching Level 4 – More Specific, More Precise
This exciting course introduces you to some two-footed techniques! Precision skill is emphasized-gaining you more confidence and better results with your clients in less time. Continue building on previous courses with new techniques head to toe. There will be a practical exam at the end of the course, and a written exam for you to take online. With successful completion of the exams, you will earn your Certified Rossiter Coach status. Level 4 is the last prerequisite to participate in the Rossiter Master Series.
Prerequisites: Levels 1-2-3
1. Participants will review the importance of the lock to fully engage connective tissue and maximize fascial release with Rossiter System stretches. The various locks will be reviewed including: upper body, lower body, face up, face down and standing.
2. Participants will practice 25-30 new more powerful and specific Rossiter Stretches using their feet to more efficiently help clients get out of pain in a safe, consistent, recordable manner, while practicing better body mechanics and how to use tools (stands and poles) for safe application of the Rossiter Stretches.
3. Participants will develop an effective client-specific program based on observation, open-ended questions and client medical history and fitness level.
4. Participants will practice the new & previous techniques to develop proficiency and speed.
5. Participants will demonstrate mastery of techniques from Level 1-4 with a 70% proficiency on both written and practical exams.
Course Hours – 16 hrs.
All materials are provided for use during this training. Course fees do not include the purchase of wooden stands, mats, chairs, pads, or gripper. Wear loose comfortable clothing in layers, bring clean socks, a notebook and pen, water, and snacks. A lunch break will be taken at an appropriate time, depending on the flow of the class.
Due to Covid-19 class size is limited to only 8 students.
Our new manuals are now in full color and there will be additional $30 for the manual
Please note: The first day of the workshop will start at 1pm and end at 9pm. The second day will start at 8:30am and end at 6pm.
We will meet at the Sunrise Chiropractic office in Fremont.
In case you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com