💥💥Approved CEC Provider -NCBTMB, NASM and AFAA , PMA
Join us for: Rossiter Level 3 -Speed, Agility & Consistency Intermediate Course
By the end of this Level 3 course, you should be able to:
1. Review the structure and concepts of connective tissue and how to maximize fascial release with Rossiter Stretches utilizing the Gold Spot and a new concept involving increasing power in the stretches by learning to use the opposite side foot (OSF) where appropriate.
2. Practice new more powerful and specific Rossiter Stretches using your feet to more efficiently help clients get out of pain in a safe, consistent, recordable manner, while practicing better body mechanics.
3. Guide your clients through more progressive freestyle movement during the techniques.
4. Learn how to use tools (stands and poles) for safe application of the Rossiter Stretches.
5. Demonstrate safely using more stands to maintain proper participant body mechanics while quickly directing clients for correct body alignment in new side-lying stretches.
6. Review contraindications relative to the stretches introduced in level 3, especially with discussion of tissue response to cortisone injections and implications for a session of Rossiter Stretches.
7. Enhance an effective client-specific program based on observation, open-ended questions and client medical history and fitness level.
8. Participants will develop a coaching pattern for each stretch to help clients through each technique.
👉Prerequisites: Level 1-2
👉Course Hours – 16 hrs. 9-6 Each Day
👉Materials: All materials are provided for use during this training.
😉What’s NOT included in Course fees: Stands, Pads, Poles, Pole Tips or Gripper
👉👉👉👉👉Stands, Pads, Pole Tips & Gripper. – If in stock, these will be available for purchase in class!
*****Details for class specifics will be sent with a Completed/Paid registration, 1 week prior to class
What to Bring: clean socks, a notebook and pen, water, and snacks. 🍎
What to Wear: Wear loose comfortable clothing in layers if you run hot/cold 🥵🥶
💥💥Don’t Wait! Class Registration will close on Sept. 8th to prepare for instructor travel and materials on hand. (you can text/email to ck status)
💥💥💥There is a class minimum/maximum to provide a well rounded teaching environment. If the class does not meet a minimum it will be rescheduled.
This class is being taught by Mocha-Mystique, PainSlayer. Only 5 People have achieved this certification worldwide. 🎉👏
There are no reviews yet.