This course represents Rossiter Stretching Level 2, second of four Levels that teach you enhanced and much more powerful Head to Toe techniques adding onto the foundations of Rossiter Stretching.
By the end of this Level 2 course, you should be able to:
1. Demonstrate the practice Rossiter Stretching techniques using your feet in a safe and consistent manner while maintaining good posture.
2. Identify “Gold Spots” within the connective tissue system
3. Add more dimension to techniques learned in Level 1 to improve the results you get with clients.
4. Work with clients that have had back surgeries and shots, and how to undo techniques that cause a client more pain.
5. Understand how tight connective tissue in the abdominal cavity can affect other areas and vice versa.
6. Gain deeper insight of how observing a client’s movements and statements are critical for knowing where to go next, and when to stop the session
7. Gain a deeper understanding of the importance of walking the client after lower body techniques to balance, integrate, observe and develop a set of effective techniques tailored to specific clients’ needs.
8. Demonstrate understanding and use of the Hard and Powerful, and Smooth and Easy foot
9. Demonstrate competency in properly positioning a client on their side Become competent at using a pole for balance while applying appropriate weight and maintaining correct posture.
10. Demonstrate more effective ways of coaching your client
11. Pick up speed by integrating effective patterning of techniques that are tailored to individual client needs.
12. Have competency checked with your instructors and fellow students with technique calibrations.
Receive in class assessment and observations from Instructor to help develop good body mechanics and effective techniques Rossiter Stretching Level 2 Course, you’ll learn the more advanced work that brings faster results.