Join us for the Rossiter Stretching Technique (RST) Level 1 Head-To-Toe Foundations Training. Learn how to restore easy movement and naturally relieve pain through the two-person pin-and-stretch release techniques of RST to help people with pain and mobility issues such as low back pain, sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, headaches, TMJ, shoulder and neck issues, overuse injuries, plantar fasciitis, hip and knee pain, and much more.
This is an ideal course for all body workers, manual therapists, sports and exercise professions, fitness trainers, Pilates Instructors and Yoga Instructors. By becoming a Rossiter Stretching Technique (RST) Coach, you will not only enhance your career but you will work in a whole new way that completely saves your body.
– Course Hours – 16
– CEC’s – 16
– Manual – Included
– Materials – Provided for the training only
NOT INCLUDED in course fees: Wooden stands, Mats, Chairs, Pads or Gripper.
DETAILS of what to buy for your Rossiter practice will be given in class.
BRING: Clean socks, pen and notebook, water and snacks.
WEAR: Loose comfortable clothing in layers.
By the end of this Level 1 Foundations course, you should be able to:
1. Identify the structure and concepts of connective tissue and how it relates to the underlying principles of the Rossiter System.
2. Understand the contraindications and cautions of Rossiter Stretching.
3. Execute and properly practice the basic stretches of level 1 Rossiter Stretching in a safe, consistent, recordable manner and thereby improving client flexibility, mobility and decreasing their structural pain.
4. Know and practice safe use of the Rossiter tools, (chair, stands and poles.)
5. Learn coaching pattern for each stretch to help clients through each technique.
6. Learn to develop effective client-specific sessions based on client medical history, fitness level, open-ended questioning and observation of the client.
Each Level 1, 2, 3 & 4 course brings you new stretches taking the foundations material and making it richer. These levels are designed to make you, the coach, more effective, able to work at getting rid of pain more quickly. We aim to help you become an expert Rossiter Stretching Coach.
In case you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org