**Special notice: Standard mask and social distancing practices will be in effect. When students will be within 6 feet to work on one another, both students will wear a mask. Each student will have their own designated chair, mat, and equipment for the weekend.
This course represents Rossiter Stretching Level 1 and teaches you the foundation, the protocols that keep the client and the coach safe as you practice your new skills.
By the end of this Level 1 Foundations course, you should be able to:
1. Identify the structure and concepts of connective tissue and how it relates to the underlying principles of the Rossiter System.
2. Understand the contraindications and cautions of Rossiter Stretching.
3. Execute and properly practice the basic stretches of level 1 Rossiter Stretching in a safe, consistent, recordable manner and thereby improving client flexibility, mobility and decreasing their structural pain.
4. Know and practice safe use of the Rossiter tools, (chair, stands and poles.)
5. Learn coaching pattern for each stretch to help clients through each technique.
6. Learn to develop effective client-specific sessions based on client medical history, fitness level, open-ended questioning and observation of the client.
Each Level 1, 2, 3 & 4 course brings you new stretches taking the foundations material and making it richer. These levels are designed to make you, the coach, more effective, able to work at getting rid of pain more quickly. We aim to help you become an expert Rossiter Stretching Coach.
Looking into Future:
Level 2 More Power – More Techniques Foundations Course for faster results.
Level 3 Speed, Agility & Consistency – Intermediate Course for becoming a confident capable coach.
Level 4 More Specific – More Precise Advanced Course to understand the underlying power and essence of Rossiter Stretching.
Course fees do not include the purchase of wooden stands, mats, chairs, pads, or gripper. In case you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org