This Level 1 course is The foundation of all Rossiter System Stretching. You will learn techniques to cover all major areas of the body and the protocols that keep the clients and the coach safe as you practice your new skills. These skills will enable you to help most everyone with the most common pain/mobility/stress issues, such as, sciatica, neck and shoulder pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, knee pain, plantar fasciitis, and MUCH more! These techniques are fast, powerful and effective and easy on the practitioner’s body.
1. Identify the structure and concepts of connective tissue and how it relates to the underlying principles of the Rossiter System.
2. Execute and properly practice 20-30 Level 1 Rossiter Stretches in a safe, consistent, and recordable manner and thereby improving clients’ flexibility,
mobility and decreasing their structural pain.
3. Understand the contraindications and cautions of Rossiter Stretching.
4. Know and practice safe use of the Rossiter tools (chair, stands and balancing poles).
5. Develop a coaching pattern for each stretch to help clients be more effective in their efforts, thus eliminating pain faster.
6. Learn to develop effective client-specific sessions based on client medical history, fitness level, open-ended questioning and observation of the client.
Each Level 1, 2, 3 & 4 course brings you new stretches taking the foundations material and making it richer. These levels are designed to make you, the coach, more effective and able to work at getting rid of pain quicker. We aim to help you become an expert Rossiter Stretching Coach.
Looking into Future:
Level 2 More Power – More Techniques Foundations Course for faster results.
Level 3 Speed, Agility & Consistency – Intermediate Course for becoming a confident capable coach.
Level 4 More Specific – More Precise Advanced Course to understand the underlying power and essence of Rossiter Stretching.
Course fees do not include the purchase of wooden stands, mats, chairs, pads, or gripper. In case you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org