Payment Policy: By accepting this RST Enrollment Agreement (the “Enrollment Agreement”) you agree to all of the terms herein as well as the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of enrollment, which you acknowledge has been confirmed by voice verification, written verification, or checking the box at check out.
All payments must be made to Rossiter Stretching LLC (“ RST ”) in U.S. dollars. RST reserves the right to determine and change its acceptable payment methods at any time. The total fee of all programs includes course materials as described unless otherwise indicated. RST reserves the right to update and change materials provided the content of the program does not materially change.
Prerequisites: Enrolling student affirms that he or she is at least 18 years of age and has a functional, working knowledge of English and basic human anatomy.
Course Policy: Enrolling student agrees and acknowledges that absolutely no guarantee of successful completion or certification has been made. To successfully complete a course, participants must complete the mandated live or online training with a certified instructor or complete a home study course, all course assignments and written examinations, and obtain at least 85% on the course final exam, if any. RST will, in its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether or not any student has completed the requirements to successfully complete a course.
Program Details: Program tuition includes all study materials, instructional support, examination and issuance of credentials upon successful completion of all program requirements and financial obligations. Shipping and accessories costs are separate from program tuition costs. Shipping fees vary depending on the product(s) ordered, destination, and if the student requests additional special shipping options. Students outside of the continental United States agree to assume payment of customs fees, differences in exchange rates and increased shipping costs, when applicable. RST student support is available by email. RST representatives are available 9 am-5 pm Monday – Friday Eastern Time except when closed for holidays or due to unforeseen circumstances.
Course Completion Requirements: RST has a twelve (12) month time limit for you to complete the RST course requirements. Courses are taught in person and live. Home study courses are self-directed, self- study and may be completed anytime within twelve (12) months. You may request up to one (6) month extension beyond the original twelve (12) months for an additional extension fee of $50.00. Such request must be received prior to the original six (6) month deadline and will be reviewed at RST ’s discretion. The enrollment term starts from the date of your initial enrollment. Extensions beyond twelve (12) months from this original date of enrollment must be approved by RST . If you have not earned your credentials after one year from the enrollment date, you are required to contact the RST corporate office for reinstatement details. There is a $199.00 reinstatement fee. If the course in which you are enrolled has been updated/changed, you will be required to pay the fee for new materials and shipping and handling, if applicable. If you have not earned your credentials after one year from the enrollment date, you will need to re-enroll in the program as a new student.
RST provides educational support through email and web-based services. Contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have completed the course requirements and financial obligations, you will be issued your credentials.
Live/in Person Courses:
- There may be circumstances in which RST Instructor needs to cancel or re-schedule the live Course, and you are unable to attend the new published date. In such circumstances, RST will provide you with a full refund of the amount of the course fee that you have paid to RST, and we will make every effort to provide you with such refund within 30 days of the date of cancellation.
- In some cases, instead of cancellation, participant might also have an opportunity to transfer the funds to a future course with same or different Instructor. You can request your Instructor or write to email@example.com assistance. Company is not responsible for any other costs which you may have incurred including but not limited to travel, hotel, car rental, insurance, other misc. purchases and/or rentals. A $25 course transfer fee might apply.
- Student Cancellation: For consideration, requests must be received in writing by the company at least 45 days prior to the live course start date, sent through our online contact form here: https://therossiterstretching.com/contact/ or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation up to 60 days before course start date – 10% of the full course fee would be charged.
- Cancellation until 45 days before course start date – 50 % of the course fee will be charged.
- Cancellation until or 30 days before course start date and no-shows – 100 % of the course fee will be charged.
- A non-refundable $25 administrative fee will be charged for all cancellations.
- All medical reasons must be accompanied by signed, dated medical proof from a medical institution.
- If student has Course credit on file with RST and the price of Course has increased since purchased, the student will be responsible for the difference in price in order to attend the course.
- After the course begins, no refunds are issued, or withdrawal allowed.
- In the event of company or instructor paid registration, the company has the right to cancel under the above policy.
Online Courses/Home Study/Membership:
Under no circumstance will any online course/home study or membership fees paid to RST including, without limitation, fees for online education, training, videos, membership, online courses, course materials, and shipping be refunded. No credits, refunds, or offsets of any kind will be made. All students have the opportunity to use the materials and complete the course they have enrolled in the prescribed amount of time. For the avoidance of doubt, no credits, refunds, or offsets of any kind will be made even if you fail to complete the courses, fail any examination, or decide not to complete any courses.
International Students: Tuition payment must be in U.S. funds only, unless stated otherwise on the website course description. International will be responsible for payment of any applicable custom duties and/or taxes.
Student Discrimination Prohibited: No person may be denied admission because of the person’s gender, race, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation or physical, mental, emotional, or learning disability.
RST does not guarantee any job placement upon completion of certification programs. Gyms, facilities, and other employers are individually owned and operated, and RST does not guarantee employment or any specific outcomes.
Recordings Policy: No recordings of any kind are allowed by students. Videos of the techniques are available in the home study modules. If you have special needs, you must contact Rossiter Stretching, LLC at least 2 weeks prior to the class for consideration.